Thursday, December 13, 2007

I am a winner now


at the beginning i knew nothing about blogging i saw my cousin leem-simpson blogging and i started a blog to challenge him but it didn't have any visitors so i deleted that blog and started another blog but it got hacked it didn't have any visitor's too.the reason for this was that i believed that i am the best.and was writing bad things about people.so god didn't help me that time.now i am doing it a very simple way.i wrote my first post by mocking someone but this thought came into my mind and i deleted that post.all this i have today is because of my cousin whom i believe as my brother.he taught me everything.today i am a winner because of him.so i just wanted to say

THANK YOU

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good thing u kno throgh blogging.and would like to say u can get advice from many..can get gr8 advice too..but its up to u to act..n u did wats rite..cheeers..

Unknown said...

By the power of Ethanol,I am Super Ravi